Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Roland Juno-G] Screen stopped working; What's the easiest/best way to fix it?
Staff
#1
0
0
[Roland Juno-G] Screen stopped working; What's the easiest/best way to fix it?

[Roland Juno-G] Screen stopped working; What's the easiest/best way to fix it?

I have a Roland Juno-G that I bought used in 2011 and has been a great synth. Most recently, it has sat for months without being turned on, and today when I turned it on, the screen is totally blank except for a line at the bottom (see below). I've heard the screens on these are a known weak point. I've heard there ways to fix these but I'm curious if there are still any good fixes for these as of December 2021?

Roland Juno-G screen stopped working

submitted by /u/RolandMT32
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9