Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Analog Lab V or 4?
Staff
#1
0
0
Analog Lab V or 4?

I'm curious what everyone's opinion on the state that Analog Lab is in. I have the ability to get analog lab 4 or AL5 for really cheap and I'm wondering which is more worthwhile? I've heard a few negative things about analog lab since they released version 4. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like they've been slowly getting rid of presets (perhaps to make V Collection a more appealing purchase?) At the moment, I'm not interested in spending the extra money to get V Collection cause I've barely had any experience with synths; really I'm just interested in the sounds included with AL. With all this in mind, would you guys recommend ALV or AL4? Also if you have any other virtual instruments or synths with a cool collection of sounds for cheap, please let me know. Thanks!

submitted by /u/_ian_d
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9