Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues
Staff
#1
0
0
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues

Hi! I just got a Data Bender and I think the module is faulty. When I turn the system on, sometimes there is no lights on the module, no sound can go through. Then, I mess with the buttons randomly and suddenly everything turns on, the lights/sound is back. Then I let it run, and it FREEZES. All the lights are on, but the buttons have no effect + no sound. Anyone has ever dealt with that issue? Seems like a firmware problem, but it’s so frustrating, the module is brand new.

It’s a possibility that I just don’t know how to use it properly! But I’m an experienced modular guy, and I can feel something is wrong.

Update: tried the firmware update, unsuccessfully. Can’t connect the module daisy via usb. ?

Update 2: I went back to the store and they sent back the module and ordered a new one

submitted by /u/ZeAudioDud
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4