Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Sh101 & Doepfer MSY2
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with Sh101 & Doepfer MSY2

Hi!

I recently purchased a Doepfer MSY2 in the hopes to sync the arpeggiator/sequencer on my SH101 up to my mixer which outputs MIDI clock (XONE PX5). The problem I am experiencing is the MSY2 clock LED (and as far as I can tell the output clock) doesn't seem to match the BPM being sent from my mixer?

Links to the equipment used:

https://www.thomann.de/gb/cordial_ed_05_aa_elements.htm < connecting Xone to MSY2

https://www.thomann.de/gb/the_sssnake_adapter_cable_6_3_3.5_mm.htm < connecting MSY2 to SH101 clock input

https://shopwl.com/content/XONE%20PX5%206-Channel%20Analogue%20FX%20Mixer%20-%20Manual.pdf < Xone PX5 manual

https://doepfer.de/msy2_m_e.htm < MSY2 Manual

​

This is my first attempt at using old analogue gear with my set up so I am very much aware I might be completely missing something, however any help would be very much appreciated.

All the best Smile

submitted by /u/SmifySmif
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5