Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with matriarch + neutron
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with matriarch + neutron

I just picked up a used Neutron to add some more modulation to my Matriarch (and also use as it's own synth). I'm having an issue right away. My lfo on matriarch is going to its own attenuator then the mult...from there I'm going to its cutoff 1 in. Works fine. What I want to do: patch out from mult on Matriarch to Sum1(A) in on Neutron. Send Neutron LFO to Sum1(B). Then patch Sum1 out from Neutron to Matriarch Cutoff 1 in. It's not doing anything. I tried sending mult out from Matriarch to Sum1(a) in on Neutron and Sum1 out back to Matriarch cutoff just to see if it will pass the lfo signal from Matriarch. Nothing. Also tried using the mult on Neutron to pass the signal through. Again, Nothing. But if I just send the LFO out from Neutron to Cutoff1 in on Matriarch it does its job and I can hear it modulating. Any reason why the sum and mult on Neutron isn't passing a straight signal out from Matriarch back in to Matriarch? Am I doing something wrong? Hopefully I explained the situation well enough.

submitted by /u/MrV63
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0