Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Disting Mk4 as sole MIDI module?
Staff
#1
0
0
Disting Mk4 as sole MIDI module?

Hi, beginner here!

I have an incredibly specific build I'm working on in my Intellijel Palette 104hp - I want my bandmate's real-time MIDI output to control a pitch quantizer. Here's a great thread on Modwiggler that might explain it better

The Disting Mk4 is capable of this (yay!), plus it has MIDI breakouts that I can connect to my Palette's MIDI input jack (double yay!).

However, I have not seen anyone use a Disting as a sole MIDI module before. Does my specific use-case justify this, or is it just a terrible idea? I'm trying to imagine the limitations of this - naturally I can't send MIDI notes from one instrument and MIDI quantize from another at the same time. However I do have a Behringer Neutron with MIDI in that I could probably use.

I'm just wondering what limitations I may be missing that I'll run into later. Analyzing Eurorack capability is just a whole other world so I'd really love some feedback Smile

submitted by /u/dawlessShelter
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3