Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drum machines with sample loading and assignable outputs?
Staff
#1
0
0
Drum machines with sample loading and assignable outputs?

I want to get out of the box, as much as possible, with my percussion (at least for the writing phase). I have a DSI Tempest. I need something to compliment it that can load samples and it must have optional individual outs. My final tracking/fx/etc will be back to the DAW and I'll want the control offered by isolating the channels.

I'm just looking to load one shot samples/kits.

That said, I don't see a whole lot out there... Roland TR8S, Elektron Rytm MK2, and Tanzabar 2 (which seems temporarily? out of production). Is there anything else? The MPC X I don't think is really what I'm looking for either, too expensive for too few features I'd use.

submitted by /u/Necatorducis
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4