Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My First Synth!
Staff
#1
0
0
My First Synth!

I’ve been playing guitar for almost 15 years and love diving into ambient soundscapes with effects pedals and sequencers so I finally took the plunge and bought a MOOG GrandMother! It should be here tomorrow!

I’m basically looking for the best way to amplify it for a live/jam setting. I use a Fishman SA330 PA system but it’s for the vocal mic’s and acoustic guitar, I feel the Fishman would be too crowded with everything going through it at once and the bass response of the synth would also probably be too much for it!

That being said Would a keyboard amp like the Roland KC-200 be more of an ideal solution? Or am I better off with something else?

Thanks for your help in advance!

submitted by /u/BOOTH3R
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5