Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux
Staff
#1
0
0
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux

This is kind of a strange issue. I'm having issues with midi out from Windows 11 and Mac. I'm using Ableton 11 and Reaper 6, two different usb to midi cables (not at the same time), and sending to Mutant Brain in my eurorack. If I send just MIDI out from a track, it plays the notes as expected, but if I send the clock with it, it plays one note (at a higher pitch), and then that's it. The clock still works, but none of the note data is being sent. I've tried searching, but there isn't much info on this. I did try to see if there were ghost drivers still installed, as suggested from a post (somewhere), but there weren't any.

If I use Reaper, or Seq24 in linux, I can send clock and midi just fine. Anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/cgkades
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0