Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't get new firmware on Monsoon via audio (Clouds Clone)
Staff
#1
0
0
Can't get new firmware on Monsoon via audio (Clouds Clone)

I just bought a used monsoon unit and as I really love how it sounds and works. I also read a lot about Kammerl Beat Repeat firmware and hence I wanted to install it as described in the manual.

Problem is, I powered up the Monsoon with the freeze button pressed and it started blinking as expected. But when I started the .wav it didn't react at all, even though I made sure that the output lvl from my PC is loud enough. I tried it several times with different configurations of volume and gain but still, it never reacted ( not even the mentioned red light if the signal is too low).

I powered my Monsoon up again and it works fine, just as before. But I'd really love to try the Kammerl firmware.... any tips on how to proceed? (other than buying an STLINK)

Thanks a lot

submitted by /u/dassdifiachst
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3