Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Matrixbrute, Sub 37, or Pro 2?
Staff
#1
0
0
Matrixbrute, Sub 37, or Pro 2?

Like the title suggests, these are the 3 primary synths that I’m trying to choose between. I’ve played on the Sub 37 and I absolutely love it. I haven’t had a chance to play the other 2. If you were going to pick one, which would you choose? Idk if this helps, but I currently have a Minilogue XD, an MS20 mini, a Poly D, and a Werkstatt.

submitted by /u/Hahathisisfacebook
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9