Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2 Maths's in a Medium Sized Rig?
Staff
#1
0
0
2 Maths's in a Medium Sized Rig?

I have a mostly full 6u Rackbrute, and while I'm largely satisfied with the system, I frequently find myself wishing for more Maths. I love using the EGs as VCOs, plus the Cycle input is a favorite feature. I bought a Pip Slope Mk 2 and it's been a big disappointment (doesn't cycle fast enough, no slew functionality.) I would also appreciate the mixing and attenuverter functions.

Is this a good idea with my current rig, or should I try something else? Or, if you have two Maths, would you recommend the combo for a rig of this size?

submitted by /u/MOGILITND
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6