Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia Drumbrute Impact Hi Hat Ratchets and Triplets
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia Drumbrute Impact Hi Hat Ratchets and Triplets

Hello hardware synth and gear experts,

I am considering purchasing the Arturia Drumbrute Impact. I love what I have found out in researching its capabilities. Among the features I like about it, is the ability to repeat-step or "ratchet" a drum fill by 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32. But I have not yet seen any proof of it's ability to ratchet fill in triplets by those same rhythm counts. Does anyone know and have proof that it is capable of doing this? Please help! I see the Behringer RD-8 can do it beautifully but I love the Arturia's sounds better. The ability to perform this triplet function is a big factor in which machine I will buy.

Please help and advise, thank you experts!

submitted by /u/barneykwizznow
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6