Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.
Staff
#1
0
0
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.

I host a program called From The Basement on KRBX Radioboise.org. Both online and broadcast. We were just a live in studio show but the pandemic forced us to stretch out.

We used this as an opportunity to seek out acts from around the world. It worked! We've had acts from literally all over the globe.

Now that we are back to hosting live acts, we've dedicated part of the program to acts that send us sets.

I'd love to have any of you submit 25 min sets that at least have a live, one of a kind feel. We've had a few electronic acts and I want more.

For an idea of what we do go to SoundCloud.com > Radio Boise > and click the From The Basement playlist.

You can also find videos on our YouTube channel.

Dm me for an email address if you're interested!

submitted by /u/fastermouse
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9