Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Today Novation stunned me and I have to write about it
Staff
#1
0
0
Today Novation stunned me and I have to write about it

A month or so ago I bought a Novation Launchpad Mini III to use as a launcher for Algoriddm DJay and Ableton. I found that the launchpad was doing something weird when launching loops on Djay and Novation support quickly identified this as the fact that the launchpad sends out midi signals on 2 channels and Djay was action on both signals.

Fast forward 2 weeks and I get a notification of a firmware update into which Novation had added a fix for my specific problem.

Not only was I stunned that they had made this update, made it so quickly but also that they had the systems in place to allow them to notify me once it was fixed.

These guys are amazing and I just want to share my elation at how good the customer service is that I have experienced.

submitted by /u/Bright-Intention3266
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0