Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PreSonus Eris E5XT Subwoofer Broken?
Staff
#1
0
0
PreSonus Eris E5XT Subwoofer Broken?

Greetings all. I'm not sure if this is the correct sub to ask but I'll try...

I bought a single used PreSonus monitor (Ebay) to play a synth through. I turned it over while setting it up and found it makes a clunking sound when moved. I'm getting no audio from the sub but the tweeter works albeit with some hissing and popping. Regardless of how I fiddle with the controls on the back.

I have a 4 channel (cheap Chinese "Fifine"Wink mixer plugged into the 1/4 inch jack on the back that is fed by a midi controlled Yamaha EMT-10 module.

Did the sub get busted in shipping or am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/zombierobot
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9