Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Case stands!
Staff
#1
0
0
Case stands!

As the (admittedly quite rubbish) title vaguely suggests, I'm looking for any good leads on case stands for angled patching/general comfort. I am aware people have had good results with locking guitar stands and amp stands, but I'm unsure of the logistics and whether they will be big enough to support my system (126hp, 9u, powered wooden ikocase).

Ideally, I'd prefer something that could hold the case at an angle, preferably adjustable, either desktop based smaller solutions or a floor based stand. If floor based wheels would be desirable but not essential. I have seen a few that may work but I have been hesitant to pull the trigger.

My question is - does anyone with a similar sized system have a tried and true product for this? And otherwise, how do folks address the issue of case ergonomics, etc?

Tldr give me stand recommendations (:

submitted by /u/TheHushFactory
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
A/V Experiment: A Free Visual Music App ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7