Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I buy the Behringer UCA222?
Staff
#1
0
0
Should I buy the Behringer UCA222?

I finally decided what synth I should buy as my first one and decided on the TD-3-MO(I like acid sounds, but still wanted a more flexible synth)! I am on a pretty tight budget and still need an audio interface and by tight budget i dont mean less than 600€ I mean less than 300€. And I basically found an interface called the Behringer UCA222...and Im not sure if I should buy it. Anything against or for the Behringer uca222?

submitted by /u/SynthNoob2
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1