Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
bricked minilogue OG
Staff
#1
0
0
bricked minilogue OG

I recently purchased the OG minilogue and was saving some patches and going to install some sound packs when I noticed that it was running old firmware. I went to update that firmware following the provided instructions, but it kept erroring out. So I turned it off and turned it back on. Now I'm stuck with a blank screen, no user feedback, nothing. No combination of buttons while booting works. Has anyone run into this and solved it? I even attempted a factory reset, but nothing...no user feedback, no display, just clicking when I restart the minilogue.

submitted by /u/westtownie
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19