Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SQ-64 screen burned in after update?
Staff
#1
0
0
SQ-64 screen burned in after update?

I just got a SQ-64 recently because they were on sale and I installed the latest firmware (2.x) and I went away while it was updating. I came back at most 30 minutes later and it looks like it finished. I restart and now anywhere where the screen is lit, I see the “update complete” message like it’s burned in. I’ve restarted, unplugged it, reset all settings, etc but it doesn’t help. I’ve tried all brightness settings in global.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on ways to fix it? I know OLEDs can burn in, but it was sitting there maybe 30 minutes at most, so no way it’s actually burnt in right? Should I just contact Korg support?

submitted by /u/thrash242
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1