Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Unquantized Sequencer for Moog Minitaur
Staff
#1
0
0
Unquantized Sequencer for Moog Minitaur

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to get some recommendations for a sequencer for my Minitaur. I am currently running my Digitakt to sequence my Minitaur and am considering selling it as it feels like overkill to basically only sequence my Minitaur (and I could use the money pretty badly). I have made some projects on the Digitakt, but nothing I like at this point.

I am wondering what you all use to sequence your desktop synths and how to you do it unquantized. I like to put down grooves with my Minitaur on the Digitakt and am hoping to do it on something else if I can. I'm open to any suggestions you have. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Existing-Ad7452
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Keeley Compressor Plus Germanium: 25th A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Music Man Albert Lee HSS: Country Twang ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Martin O’ahu HG-28K2: Acoustic Koa Beaut...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0