Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any K2700 User Groups Out There?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any K2700 User Groups Out There?

After a solid decade of quitting music, I recently made the jump back in and I’d like to get the most out of this sucker I can. Fortunately, I had a K2500 way back when and I’m very comfortable with the VAST architecture (some tweaks have been made in the intervening years but simple enough). Much of the previous functions are the same, however this obviously has a lot more to it than the K2500. Beyond the requisite deep diving into the manual, I’m looking for any groups or forums that might be worth checking out, particularly in the areas of working with the synth algorithms as well is DAW integrations (more specifically, Logic). Also, I have very limited knowledge in terms of sampling, but plenty in recording, scoring, and sequencing, and naturally I’d like to get out of this as much as possible. As well, any books in general on sound synthesis and design would probably be worth looking into. I have some very specific questions, but not sure if they’re worth asking in a general forum.

In terms of music I like to do (if that matters), it’s probably more along the lines of Brian Eno/Johann Johannsson, so ambient/modern classical stuff. No ambitions, just making music for myself.

submitted by /u/jigga19
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10