Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Behringer Poly D problem
Staff
#1
0
0
Behringer Poly D problem

I am making this post to see if anyone has a similar problem or has a solution. I have a Behringer Poly D synth and after I play a 4 note chord 1 or 2 of the notes hold after I let go (the oscillator lights are on and you can hear the notes ringing). I am not sure what is the problem because it has never occurred before today. I am not very familiar with synths and would like help from someone who knows more. Thanks.

submitted by /u/treefingers44
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2