Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Peaks: Getting a nice kick
Staff
#1
0
0
Peaks: Getting a nice kick

I have a Mutable Instruments Peaks that I mainly want to use in drum mode. But I’m having a hard time getting a nice and clean kick out of it, no matter how I set it, it always sounds a bit too distorted for my taste and just not great. Am I doing something wrong here or is the sound simply not that great? I’m trying for a kind of clean and soft, not too harsh kick like for example French 79.

submitted by /u/marlinAlbrechht
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8