Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have you moved away from drums in your rack?
Staff
#1
0
0
Have you moved away from drums in your rack?

I am trying to decide whether or not to sell some modules that are usually associated with percussion/drums in rack (Squid Salmple, Akemie’s Taiko, Varigate 8, Stolperbeats) because I feel like they are taking up space that could be better utilized.

I have another case they could go into but I keep coming back to the nagging thought that in-rack drums are never going to be what I want them to be. I generally prefer programming drums in Ableton because I can get to a level of complexity that is much higher, more quickly than with in-rack sequencers. Trying to do Aphex/Squarepusher style stuff just seems super cumbersome in the rack and I don’t know if there is any way to get around that.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences with either removing drums from your rack, or if you got them to work with your setup, what were the factors that helped there?

submitted by /u/androof
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2