Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Off the Beaten Track
Staff
#1
0
0
Off the Beaten Track

I always see posts about larger expensive modules, yet, my interest is more in the realm of doing builds out of smaller units, or modules that are not popular. i.e. instead of Maths I got a much cheaper Vortex Generator. (No criticism of Maths, I just like to find the oddball products. Also, I can't really afford Maths and Vortex is under 150 bucks.)

Is there anything you purchased which surprised you because it became something you used a lot despite it seeming somewhat ordinary at first?

Or, perhaps what do you use in an almost un-intended way to control CV or make sounds?

Sorry if this is too vague. I am eyeing my set up and I am not even sure if I need to add anything as I seem to have a large variety of things to patch together. Just curious what little bits one might add in.

submitted by /u/SecretsofBlackmoor
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7