Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Would appreciate some suggestions on the best use of my last 10HP
Staff
#1
0
0
Would appreciate some suggestions on the best use of my last 10HP

I'll try to keep this brief, here's my current system, I just sold a clouds to make room for the pams and now I've got 10hp to play with here. Here is what I THINK I want to do with it, barring any better suggestions which I'm betting someone out there will have. What do you all think?

Now that I've got a pams I like the idea of having some sort of dedicated drum module to pair with it, to free up the mother/plaits for more melodic stuff. The DSP will give me the reverb/delay that I lost in getting rid of the clouds, which was really all I was using it for in the first place, and the Befaco output will finally give me a master volume out as well as split the mono output from my mix into a stereo one, something I keep wishing I had.

submitted by /u/Gelat
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9