Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia Mini V3 - Inconsistent Attacks
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia Mini V3 - Inconsistent Attacks

Hi all,

I'm trying to learn to use Arturia's emulation of the mini moog and use it for a song I'm working on. I've tweaked one of the presets to something I like a lot, but I'm getting a lot of inconsistency with the attack and amplitude on playback. Audio sample and screenshot of the settings are below. I know part of it is due to the different pitches the synth is playing, but I'm not worried about that aspect of it. There are parts when it plays the same note and it has a huge, punchy low attack, and other times the same note is triggered very weak.
It almost sounds like there's some very slow LFO manipulating the cutoff or oscillator volume, but as far as I can tell there's only one LFO and I don't have it set to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-B2tsoS0qcLYfrlX1cA06LaLtRLJlguT/view?usp=sharing

https://imgur.com/6HAew68

submitted by /u/raccoonrespecter
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2