Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ordering from ProAudioStar
Staff
#1
0
0
Ordering from ProAudioStar

I'm about to buy a Dave Smith Rev2....and there's a "B-stock" available on ProAudioStar for only 1200. I'm a little hesistant though based on some older posts I've seen on here before, especially considering this is one of the most expensive pieces of gear I'll own. Does anyone have any input or have made recent purchases from them?

​

EDIT: there was a Sweetwater open box deal so I went with that WOOOOOO

submitted by /u/JJandtheBackStabbers
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5