Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Role of BeatStep Pro in a modular set up alongside other sequencers
Staff
#1
0
0
Role of BeatStep Pro in a modular set up alongside other sequencers

I currently use the Beat Step Pro as the primary sequencer in my rack. However I always planned on expanding and purchasing other sequencers.

I have noticed that other people also use multiple sequencers in modular format alongside the beat step pro, so I am wondering what exactly is the Beat Step Pro's role in the rack when there are other sequencers taking care of pitch and gate etc.

​

As i am planning on purchasing a Renee for my pitch sequencing, I would like to know what the Beat Step Pro would be used for and what other people use it for in this situation.

Do people use the Beat Step Pro simply to trigger when other sequencers start and stop, and also using the Beatstep pro as the master clock?

Hope this makes sense!

submitted by /u/brucereyne
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1