Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha Reface CS vs Reface DX
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha Reface CS vs Reface DX

Hey! So I’m just getting into synths and would like to know what you guys would suggest, A Yamaha reface DX or the Reface CS, I’m into that 80s’ Chick Corea-esque/Fusion Sound that the DX can make, and I’m wondering if the CS could recreate it to some degree. I would also like to know if there’s any other beginner synths I should look into.

submitted by /u/Max5487
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10