Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice request for damaged gear.
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice request for damaged gear.

Hey guys. I’m sorry if this is in the wrong place I can delete it no problem. I bought a SP-555 off of reverb and it was in excellent condition but the seller packed the item with nothing but grocery bags??? So it arrived with scratches all over the unit. The SP-555 is in good condition besides the scratches and is functioning fine but it’s older hardware so if something is breaks It will be hard to repair. One reason I’m a bit hesitant to return it is because all the other SP-555s I can find for a similar price are from japan and I’ll be responsible for the import fee which may knock the item out of my price range. I’m conflicted if I should just return the item and look for another one on eBay. Or if it’s not that bad and I should just keep it. Sorry if that’s a dumb question I would really appreciate your guys opinions on what you would do. Thank you. ??

submitted by /u/fiercepanda
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5