Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)
Staff
#1
0
0
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)

I am building a small modular drone synth + fx for Tour. Size is 60HP.

Any help on choosing the right items much welcome.

Imgur

I'll try and avoid the classics and go into the pure experimental ones.

You can see a couple things I've already picked on my modulargrid page:

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/583245

Basicly, a drone type oscillator, a limiter at the end, and in between, whatever I need to make it work...

So far I've created a bigger 120HP rack just to put more items and ideas in it and mix'n'match until I have a final selection that fits a 60HP case.

In order to know what I'm doing, I'm linking one of my bandcamp releases : https://loveform.bandcamp.com/album/heresy

It's basicly dark drones and noise, keeping it pitch-shifted very low and avoiding the harshness of highs.

submitted by /u/M77OR
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6