Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WMD Drum Modules
Staff
#1
0
0
WMD Drum Modules

Anyone here use mainly the WMD Drum modules for their setup? (Crater, Fracture, Chimera, Crucible)

I'm currently using the ALM Squid Salmple for my drums, but I'm feeling like it's a little too stale. I love how versatile the WMD drums are, and how you can convert each piece into a totally new sound with some CV, or just turning a knob or two. I think it would bring a whole new level of complexity and interest to my music. I do want the ability to have standardish drum sounds though, so I wanted to hear your thoughts if you've used them before. I'll be making my way to a synth shop in the next few weeks to get some hands on time, but a few minutes in a store isn't much. Thoughts? Anything you feel is missing? What do you like/not like about them?

submitted by /u/Cryosion
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2