Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deepmind 12 pitch wheel trouble
Staff
#1
0
0
Deepmind 12 pitch wheel trouble

Hey people So I’ve been having this problem with my DM12 where the pitch wheel acts on its own. I’ve tried to recalibrate it to no avail, I’ve tried resetting the calibrations and then calibrating it from scratch and that still doesn’t help. It reacts to the mod wheel and LFO 1 for some reason. Whenever I try recalibrate the wiggle room or whatever for the middle of the wheel I get the “controller not no calibration is not updated” message. I was going to take it in to possible get it fixed but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem how’d they fix it? Am I doing the calibration wrong?

submitted by /u/Whole-Grain
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0