Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What to get?
Staff
#1
0
0
What to get?

So my tax return this year is looking pretty good, so I figured I would get some new modules and things to go with them, however, what to get? Here are the contestants: 1. Make noise Morphagene. 2. Polyend tracker (Once it comes out) 3. Basimullus Iteritas Alter

I generally make a lot of acid techno and soundscape stuff, if that helps in the decision.

The things I’m sure I’ll get are: Erica synths Pico DSO, for some FX.

The Behringer interface module from their system 500, to get an actual output.

Arturia Keystep, for the live playing and sequencing parts.

For some reference, here is my current setup: Behringer Neutron. Mutable instruments Plaits. Intellijel metropolis. Doepfer linear mixer. Mutable instruments links. Arturia drumbrute impact.

If you have any other ideas for what i should get, please let me know, I’m still kind of new to this thing.

Yours truly

submitted by /u/Zuikos
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0