Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DIY case of acrylic
Staff
#1
0
0
DIY case of acrylic

Hey,

So I want to build a case out of acrylic that is 104hp 6u. When I did the modular grid add up of my modules I got 2308 mA +12V | 1111 mA -12V | 0 mA 5V. The case isn’t entirely filled and I kinda wanna make sure if I get anymore digital modules that there is enough space to expand.

I narrowed down my power supply options down to:

Synthrotek super power blue Metaltronic mods linear power supply Mdlrcase 85w power/busboard

I keep reading a lot around linear and switching and think linear will be best for my scenario as it’s gonna be primarily used in the studio. Can anyone give any advice or suggestion on something that has +12 3.5A - 4A? Any experience with these power supplies?

submitted by /u/Armanip90
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2