Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I control peak via midi with 2 different controllers?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can I control peak via midi with 2 different controllers?

Hi is it possible that I can control my peak with 2 different controllers? For example I use my hydrasynth to control peak for poly at, but say I want to use my Nord as it has full size keybed, can I connect the peak to this at the same time? Isn't it something to do with midi thru etc? Sorry if it's a nooby question, would love a step by step answer if possible. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ElliottHerrington
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4