Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation Circuit Or Roland Tr 8
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation Circuit Or Roland Tr 8

I'm trying to get a drum machine for getting started into music production but I just can't figure out which one to get and I can't really find anything that really tells me if one is worth it over the other.

The style of music I'm looking to make is more old school like New wave. So I don't really know if I would want a Drum machine or a groove box which seems kinda more modern dance orientated.

submitted by /u/Mystical-TEDDY_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5