Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A collection of the weirdest modules, what are they and what do you think?
Staff
#1
0
0
A collection of the weirdest modules, what are they and what do you think?

https://preview.redd.it/v9sy7j19ij461.jpg?width=613&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1186e6658d26b7c8b9c54e6363f58c3effdfbc23

I found this rack on a website about oddball modules and since the link to Modulargrid is down I was wondering if someone can help me identify them? I know a lot of them are either ERD, Gieskes and Folktek but I still am curious about the rest. I'm especially wondering what the hell the huge Saturn is in the third row and if it's an actual module or something passive. Also thoughts about the rack are more than welcome, it's some insane shit imo and I'd love to hear from people who own one or a few.

submitted by /u/Pangarfnn
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7