Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prophet 6 question: quiet triangles?
Staff
#1
0
0
Prophet 6 question: quiet triangles?

Had my P6 for a couple months now. It’s awesome and I love it. One thing I’m not sure about though, is when the waveform is 100% triangle on both oscillators, I can barely hear anything. I know that I can expect the tri waves to be a bit softer but they are SO quiet. Is this normal? Thanks!

submitted by /u/waveshello
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Custom Firmware Is Booming: Mods for Oct...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2