Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help Me Choose A Collection of Patches
Staff
#1
0
0
Help Me Choose A Collection of Patches

I am new to synths and have finally saved up and purchased a Deep Mind 12. Its getting shipped to me and should arrive in 2 days! I play in a band and we do some Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, spacey jam stuff and Phish. (Don't judge. LOL) I'm wondering if you could point me to a good set of patches to purchase. I don't know much about synths and will rely on presets to get started. I don't want to bog down the band fiddling around and trying sounds. I found a collection on Ultimate Patches that looked good, but wondered if given my musical preferences you might know of some better suited to my style. Whirltzers, Hammond B3, Rhodes, are sounds I'm after. I have a digital piano which I use primarily for piano sounds. The DM12 will serve as a second keyboard for a variety of sounds. Appreciate your time. Thanks!

submitted by /u/AVL_Hophead
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19