Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alternative to Verbos Scan And Pan
Staff
#1
0
0
Alternative to Verbos Scan And Pan

Hey everyone, I'm realized I can't afford certain Verbos modules that I want. It has pushed me to create modules in my DAW, and it's actually been really cool. I've crudely recreated their Harmonic Oscillator and their Bark Filter. The only part that I feel I'm really missing is the interface, particularly the "Centre" and "Width" functions (not as concerned with "tilt"Wink. Is there any module that can replicate this kind of mixing/scanning that has those same controls? I know of the RxMx, and the Scan and Pan, but I'd love something expandable for more channels if possible. The best thing i can think of is two Scan and Pans, but the possible good/bad thing is the independent "Centre" and "Width" controls that don't talk to each other. Any advice would be helpful!

submitted by /u/DreamsYukon
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15