Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Op1 Digitakt Akai Force Please Please Help If Can ??????️
Staff
#1
0
0
Op1 Digitakt Akai Force Please Please Help If Can ??????️

Hello

I am a total noob at these things, some people havee been really kind to help me understand but I am still totally lost on how to do this..

I have a Digitakt, Op1 and a Force I have overbridge, Ableton live I have a native Instruments interface, a yamaha mixer I am getting a midi host

How do I time sync them all together with the Digitakt as the main??

(I was told it sends a continuous clock message)

I would like to use the digitakt as the main sequencer, the op1 for sending synth patterns into the digitakt and the force to send vocals and samples...

Do I

Attach op1 to midi hub then midi to digitakt, set op1 to recieve and digi to send, force to digitakt same midi info, then digitakt to mixer and interfaces to then computer for overbridge to ableton??

Am I totally overcomplicating this? Is it easier?

Another challenge is there aren't enough inputs on digitakt to connect both..

Please all suggestions are welcome and I'd like to say if you are taking the time to help me out I massively appreciate it thanks

submitted by /u/mejayandtheshmozmos
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4