Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to make a rompler with home keyboards samples, and I need help.
Staff
#1
0
0
I want to make a rompler with home keyboards samples, and I need help.

Hello.

I want to sample some home keyboards that I have around, and then, create a rompler. With this said, I have several questions, can you answer them?:

​

  1. There's any free software that can make a rompler, and then, export it for use in Windows, MAC and Linux systems? I know that I can make a soundfont, a SFZ or offer WAV samples, but I want to offer a rompler.

  2. If the first question was affirmative, that software can allow me to set release points?.

  3. Related to the previous: where I can find an explanation or tutorial to set those release points in a correct manner? I say this because there are certain presets on these keyboards that have a complex volume envelope or loops after the release.

That's all, many thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/KawaiFS630
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5