Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can a peavey vypyr vip 2
Staff
#1
0
0
Can a peavey vypyr vip 2

Hi I just got my first keyboard, a Roland a-30 midi keyboard, However I don’t have a keyboard amplifier, but I do have a peavey vypyr vip 2, will the amp work if I use the keyboard with it?

submitted by /u/cartercrab
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7