Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TR8S + MicroKorg + SP404... How can I combine?
Staff
#1
0
0
TR8S + MicroKorg + SP404... How can I combine?

Could someone please describe some wombo combos I can achieve with these bad boys? And the order of where each one would connect from the daw?
(all the gear and no idea)

I've hooked up the Microkorg IN to TR8S OUT in the past, it didn't trigger or play in time. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/lbailey224
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6