Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO
Staff
#1
0
0
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO

Basically, I want the attack to rise and fall one or more times like an lfo wave before reaching the end of the attack portion of the envelope. And I want to be able to modulate the scale/offset of the wave. Here's an image of a crude drawing of what I'm trying to acheive: https://ibb.co/r5mdjdH (Imagine sine waves, I could use triangle too, but I really like sine).

The reason I want to do this on an EG is because I want to modulate the duration of the attack so it sounds like an lfo speeding up or slowing down before reaching full volume. Is this possible? Or is there another way to acheive this? An lfo that starts a 0 and ends at 1, somehow? Thank you all. I am using vcv rack by the way.

submitted by /u/IDNTKNWANYTHING
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1