Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a way to modify default HOLD button behavior on Arturia Keystep Pro?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there a way to modify default HOLD button behavior on Arturia Keystep Pro?

The HOLD button behavior seems really weird to me on the Keystep Pro. If I press HOLD and then play a chord in SEQ mode, it holds the chord, but then if I play another chord, instead of releasing the first chord, it holds both of them together. This is pretty useless for how I want to use it, because I can't smoothly transition between latched chords. I have to press HOLD to release the first one, then press it again to latch the next chord, which takes too much time and creates an awkward pause between chords.

If I put it in ARP mode then the HOLD button has the desired behavior (pressing a new chord releases the first one). But this only works if I want to hold an arpeggio....

Is there something I'm missing that makes it work like the latch button does on most synths/keyboards (where it only holds the most recently pressed chord)? Or is there a way to change the default behavior to what I'm wanting?

submitted by /u/Secure-Technology-78
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13