Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommendations for a synth with the enclosed parameters.
Staff
#1
0
0
Recommendations for a synth with the enclosed parameters.

Primarily I'm interested in a hardware synth that has the ability to store 'arrangements'. (I am taking the nomenclature from Roland, in particular the TB-03 I've been playing with.) I.e., the ability to position sequenced measures into a 'song-length' chain or procedure. I only want to do this through hardware. Not because of ideology, but because of an eye problem that limits my time on monitors. (Sparse LED read-outs are OK.)

​

Preference toward a currently-manufactured (or recent) device, and preference toward emulation or reissue of a synth released no later than 1983. But these aren't set in stone. Digital is fine.

​

Anything like this out there? I'm not versed in MIDI; I don't know if one can create arrangements for multiple devices via MIDI and only through hardware. Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/TBSJJK
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5